As coffee shops, craft brewery tap rooms, cafes and restaurants reopen with limited capacity in some States it has become essential to have the ability to control the use of guest WiFi and dine-in space. This is possible with business WiFi service.
In 2016, we started GoGoGuest to solve this specific challenge. Fast forward to 2020, our customer marketing and data platform does more than give full control to a business owner of their dine-in space and guest WiFi use. With GoGoGuest, small business owners gain full control of their brand’s narrative in-store and online and more importantly, a better understanding of their customers.
This guide will walk you through the benefits of business WiFi service as you restore your small business.
7 Benefits Of Business WiFi Service For Small Businesses
Consumers got so used to coffee shops, tea bars and restaurants to offer fast free guest WiFi. Merchants have been fearful to lose customers if they do not offer open and free WiFi access. We surveyed over 30 independent coffee shop owners, craft beer tap rooms, quick service restaurants and managers. Here the top 4 problem areas they continue to manage with open and free WiFi access:
- Block illegal use of guest WiFi. Business WiFi Service with limited password updates and no monitoring on applications and domain use is prone to illegal use and streaming of illegal content. Managed business WiFi service gives you full control on which applications to allow on your network.
- Better management of dine-in space with a required purchase. Real-estate property is a big cost for small business owners. The upkeep and management of your dine-in space is going to increase with sanitation stations at the entrance, resources cleaning tables and bathrooms after every guest use. Controlling availability, connectivity of your customer’s device while requiring a purchase means opportunity for sales and an increase in average order per visit. Available POS integrations.
- Flexibility in guest WiFi hours. Efficient turn-over of your dine-in space is important during peak hours. With business WiFi service, gain the ability to control when your guest WiFi is available and when it is not.
- Reliable monitoring and management of your Internet. You are assured of 24/7 monitoring and security of your Internet.
- No onsite technician required. Replacing your existing WiFi router to switch to a managed business WiFi service does not require an onsite technician. It is as simple as plugging a new hardware and one-click POS integration.
- Built-in re-marketing capabilities. A complete customer marketing and data platform is built-in with your business WiFi service. Marketing and re-targeting customers in-store and online becomes a hands-free experience.
- Better understand your customers. Gaining access to data and insights like frequency of guest visits, length of stay and top purchases give a business owner the capability to experiment and offer truly valuable perks for their customers.
In this uncertain market climate, everyone is looking for ways to restore and grow their business footprint. Investing in an all-in-one customer marketing and data solution that helps you better understand your customers is top of mind more than ever. Request for more info.
GoGoGuest is a customer marketing and data software subscription solution that helps every business and iconic brand better understand their customers. We are trusted by over 200 businesses and power more than a million customer engagements every month. Our story.