Frequently Asked Questions
Enter keywords to find your answers or submit your question to Support@gogoguest.com
GETTING STARTED WITH GOGOGUEST
Do you offer FREE trials for GoGoGuest?
Yes, we do. Simply book a FREE consultation for a 25-day risk free trial.
Who uses GoGoGuest?
GoGoGuest is great for new, growing and established retail brands that are independent owned, multi-unit, franchise owned. GoGoGuest is used by food service retailers, pop up retailers, retailers in malls, direct-to-consumer and global brands for activation.
What is included in my GoGoGuest account?
GoGoGuest innovative multi-channel marketing platform is useful for retailers who are lean on marketing resources yet are focused on understanding which products, pricing, promotions grow their bottomline.
Each subscription on GoGoGuest gains access to powerful multi-channel marketing tools including permission based data capture, data, insights and reporting, advanced e-mail marketing with segmentation and automation to drive targeted behavioral campaigns and brand awareness campaigns.
In addition, GoGoGuest is great for retailers who want to optimize the process for capturing permission based subscriber data, we provide three options: a WiFi captive portal service, custom form for your web and a branded form for your iPad device!
Subscriptions start at the Established Business Plan for retailers who want to add integrations with their POS, eCommerce, reservations, online ordering and other third-party transactions. Book a consultation to learn more.
What is a WiFi Managed Service?
For retailers who need help with setting up their WiFi needs, GoGoGuest WiFi managed service is included in your subscription. We help set-up, manage and support all your WiFi needs including guest WiFi, employee WiFi and a Manager’s WiFi.
Retailers that need help setting up and managing their POS WiFi network, we charge a one-time fee to do this. Do you have any questions? Ask us a question on the web or book a 20-minute consultation.
GoGoGuest for WiFi Managed Service for brand activation and pop up retailers
GoGoGuest offers a plug and play solution for pop up retailers and brand activation programs. This is how it works:
- We ship a plug and play network and hardware access points for any pop up retailer or brand
- We capture customer data including location service analytics
- We provide a branded captive portal service and a welcome email mat
- We provide customer data, insights and reporting in real-time
How do I get started?
Choose a monthly or annual subscription plan. Once signed up, you will receive your on-boarding check-list. To create your branded experience we request that you provide us with your best design assets including transparent logo, photos, images and brand color palette.
Additional information about your access points, WiFi service and other third party integrations will also be requested by our customer success team.
What do I receive after signing up?
Here is what you can expect after signing up for a GoGoGuest subscription.
- You will receive an account confirmation via email as the first step to our customer onboarding workflow. The email confirmation will list the steps you need to follow to complete guided account set-up! This whole process takes 2-3 businesses days.
- Setting up your captive portal can take as fast as 2-3 business days per location or venue depending on how quickly you provide the needed information to set-up your account. Once complete all you need to do is plug-in your access point to go live!
- For deployments that require third-party data integrations with POS, eCommerce or third party apps for reservations or online ordering, our customer success team will provide guidance and additional information during your on-boarding process.
- If you do not have a GoGoGuest approved WiFi cloud managed access point like Meraki, Unify/Ubiquity or Open Mesh, you will need to purchase one separately. Hardware access points and cloud licenses are not included in your monthly subscription to GoGoGuest.
- Account access to the GoGoGuest dashboard. Each subscription is provided up to 4 user accounts. GoGoGuest offers user access management including Super Admin, Admin and Manager access.
How easy is it to use the GoGoGuest platform?
GoGoGuest is SUPER easy to use immediately. Our platform does not require engineering or IT to get started.
The GoGoGuest multi-channel customer marketing, data, insights and reporting dashboard is available anywhere in the Cloud and the internet.
A virtual live marketing assistant is available to provide feedback and guidance on campaigns that a retailer should focus on.
Is there hardware required to use the GoGoGuest Platform?
For retailers that need to turn on our Captive Portal WiFi Service, you will need a cloud managed access point.
- GoGoGuest can use your existing Meraki MR-18 or 33 access points, Open Mesh access points or Unify or Ubiquity access points with a controller or cloud key. As part of the account set-up simply add GoGoGuest as a guest WiFi administrator.
- If your store location does not have an access point, you may purchase the unit from any Meraki or Open Mesh appointed resellers or from our on-line store.
How does the live virtual marketing assistant work?
GoGoGuest offers a marketing services subscription for retailers who do not have a marketing resource or team to manage and execute their digital and email marketing campaigns. By signing up for this add on service, you gain a dedicated account manager who will:
- Recommend an digital and email marketing strategy that support your business goals.
- Design, create and optimize behavioral email marketing automations.
- Design, create and optimize brand awareness email marketing campaigns.
- Recommend other digital channels that would compliment your email marketing channel.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CLOUD MANAGED ACCESS POINTS
Can we use our own Meraki, Open Mesh or Unify or Ubiquity cloud managed access points and cloud license?
Yes, you can. You simply need to provide GoGoGuest with access to your cloud licensed dashboard, cloud key or controller to use our WiFi Service Managed solutions with branded Captive Portal.
Can we use the cloud managed access point to power our password protected manager, employee, music payment hotspot and networking needs?
Yes. A GoGoGuest subscription comes with the set-up of all your none-payment hotspot needs. For your secure POS hotspot and networking needs, GoGoGuest charges a one-time fee.
Are you able to set and manage time-based WiFi access for our guests?
Yes. We can set up your guest wifi access on a number of minutes, hours or days. We recommend providing a complimentary 1-hour of connectivity with or without purchase.
Can we change the settings beyond an hour of guest WiFi access?
Yes. We can set multiple timed access levels for your guest WiFi.
Can we turn off guest WiFi access completely for specific days and times?
Yes. We can manage and set the days and times when guest WiFi is available for free or with a fee. Changes to your settings can be easily administered with one simple phone call or email to Support@GoGoGuest.com
What is your return policy? If you purchased your access point from GoGoGuest, please take note our return policy
If you are dissatisfied with your cloud managed access point with Enterprise License purchase, simply submit your refund request within 20-days of purchase to Support@gogoguest.com. We will send you an RMA request form. All returns must be in new condition, including all accessories and original packaging.
What is your end-of-life policy?
Our world-class cloud manage access point partners may find it necessary to discontinue products for a number of reasons, including product line enhancements, market demands, technology innovation, or the products simply mature over time and are replaced by functionally richer products. When a product reaches EOL, our partners are committed to communicating important issues throughout the EOL period. These notifications would include:
- End-of-Sale Announcement: Date of official end-of-sales notice, typically six months prior to the last order date.
- End-of-Sale (EOS) Date: The last date to order the product through our partner point-of-sale outlets. After this date, the product is no longer for sale via any channel.
- End-of-Support (EOST) Date: The last date a product will be affirmatively supported by our partners, typically seven years following the EOS Date.
WHAT INTEGRATIONS DO YOU OFFER?
GoGoGuest is able and ready to integrate with any third-party solution or platform with API end-points for real-time data and insights or 24-hour batch processing.
Here are the most common integrations requests we’ve seen on GoGoGuest.
- eCommerce integration with platforms like Shopify, Woo Commerce or Big Commerce
- POS integrations with Square, Revel, Toast and other POS solutions
- Reservations and online ordering
- Integration with other data or marketing platforms
- Integration with CRM platforms
- Integration with other email marketing platforms
MULTI-CHANNEL CUSTOMER MARKETING SOLUTION
Drive growth with behavioral and brand awareness campaigns based on real-time data and insights about your product, pricing and promotions.
GoGoGuest is a multi-channel marketing platform to help retailers make quicker and faster decisions about their business in-store and online.
The benefits of learning about your customers
With real-data and insights from in-store and online channels retailers have the power to make proactive decisions about their campaigns as it relates to their customers, the products they buy and the price that a product is sold for. GoGoGuest empowers new, established and growth stage retail businesses and brands with intelligence to grow their bottomline. Here’s how we do it.
Grow a retailer’s subscriber list
With branded and responsive captive portals and subscriber forms for your guest WiFi, web and iPad device retailers can invite their customers to sign up and learn more about their brand and products. GoGoGuest subscriber captures are tagged based unique IDs applicable for your business.
All your data and insights are available in your GoGoGuest dashboard or if preferred sent to existing solutions through our API. The information can be easily downloaded to a CSV file.
Optimize and activate an existing subscriber list
Retailers who have a growing and aging list from reservations and online ordering or other sources can upload their lists to the GoGoGuest platform. Any lists that are uploaded are de-duped and tagged. Retailers are able to send activation campaigns to lift the performance of their list from up to 37% active and 25% engaged in less than 45 days.
Use data, insights and visualization to grow your business
We help you bring all your physical and digital customer data sources in one place with simple API integrations. We didn’t stop there!
GoGoGuest comes with powerful data orchestration and correlation tools, analytics and visualization capabilities. Our AI brings insights about your customers’ shopping habits, product preferences, total purchase across your channels, average order value and more.
Give us your hardest data and insights challenge and we’ll solve it for you! Challenge us during a 20-minute consultation.
Customize a gallery of E-mail templates
All our subscriptions have access to a rich option of templates to choose from. Marketers may also choose to upload their own designs.
Send campaigns that your customers look forward to receiving
Your subscription comes with robust A/B testing and send optimization tools to help you discover the copy, creative and time when each customer segment prefers to receive messages from you.
Are you a global retail brand or enterprise looking for something more?
Reach out and send in your marketing, data, insights and visualization challenge. Book a 20-minute consultation.
ACCESS TO A VIRTUAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
For retailers who do not have a marketing resource or need resource augmentation, GoGoGuest offers a subscription based virtual marketing assistant.
What services are included in your monthly software subscription?
- Set-up and design of your captive portal. Customer must provide logo assets, original photography and brand color palette
- Set-up for your guest WiFi and all other none payment WiFi needs
- 24-hour service level agreement on customer support issues related to the GoGoGuest solution via email or customer support
- Networking issues, guest WiFi bandwidth issues are not included in our customer support services. Please contact your networking provider or if access point management is through your POS provider, please contact them directly.
What services are NOT included in your monthly software subscription?
- POS integration is included in the Established Business Plan
- Any other integrations are add on services to your monthly subscription
- Data audit for complex implementations associated with an eCRM strategy or deployment
- Organizing and assigning data affiliations and tags to customer IDs
- Customizing campaign templates
- Creating segmentation and automated customer journeys
- Creating and sending campaigns
- Any original assets for your campaigns
- Entering and adding event assets and information
Ready to purchase implementation and marketing services, sign-up. Can’t find what you need? Contact Support@gogoguest.com
Can we use GoGoGuest for Pubs, cafes, food courts, food trucks and restaurant marketing?
Yes, you can! We’re happy to help. To learn more, please send a message to Concierge@gogoguest.com.
WHO USES GOGOGUEST?
Gogoguest is a cloud-based multi-customer marketing platform for any store or venue
The GoGoGuest customer marketing platform is currently deployed in 12 US markets and growing every week. The industries we serve include:
- Coffee shops
- Smoothie or juice bars
- Gastro pubs
- Quick service food and beverage establishments
- Music venues
- Hotels, hostels and bed and breakfasts
- Pop-up retail and events
- Multi-use retail venues
- Global brand activation programs
If you need more help or did not find an answer to your question, reach out to Support@gogoguest.com.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
What do you do with the information and data you collect?
- We utilize industry standard security and authentication to protect customers and end-users personal/confidential information.
- We strictly use single and double-opt in permissions to gather data and key insights that will help create a better experience for our customers and end-users..
- Please review our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement periodically as it may be updated to reflect policy and organizational changes.