Frequently Asked Questions
Enter keywords to find your answers or submit your question to Support@gogoguest.com
SELLER ACCOUNT CREATION AND MANAGEMENT
Do you offer FREE trials for the GoGoGuest platform and the required hardware?
Yes, we do offer a FREE 14-Day trial. Try GoGoGuest.
How do I get started?
Simply sign up for a plan. The account setup is an easy step-by-step process (less than 5 minutes!) that will ask you about your account contact and information, company, social media sites and details about your store.
What do I receive after signing up?
- You will receive an account confirmation via email as the first step to our customer onboarding workflow. The email confirmation will list the steps you need to follow to complete your Merchant and Seller profile.
- After the Merchant and Seller profile are complete we will be ready to kickstart your free trial (if you requested for one) or simply start the full use of your account.
- If you do not have a WiFi cloud managed access point, you will be reminded to purchase one. Simply ignore this step if you are a current Meraki MR18 or MR32 customer.
- The email confirmation will be followed with an invitation to join our Slack group specific for Sellers.
How easy is it to use the GoGoGuest platform?
It is SUPER easy and does not require engineering or IT to be involved. No special “tech skills” are required to figure it out! You simply plug and play.
Is there hardware required to use the GoGoGuest Platform?
Yes, you will need a cloud managed access point. If you are not using one, you may purchase the Meraki MR32 at a discount from our store.
Is there a discount for multiple locations?
Yes, additional discounted pricing is available for multiple locations.
CLOUD MANAGED ACCESS POINTS
Why is a cloud managed access point required?
A cloud managed access point eliminates the expensive cost of human resources to secure, monitor and manage your venue’s WiFi performance and allows us to identify and prevent undesired connections that may cause harm to your store’s WiFi environment and customers on your network.
Why should I purchase my cloud managed access point from GoGoGuest?
Purchasing your cloud managed access point from GoGoGuest gives you a special discount and makes sure that you are covered by our partner master agreement and warranties with Intervision.
Can we use a different cloud managed access point?
Yes, you can. To learn more, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can we use the cloud managed access point to power our password protected employee and other necessary secret SSIDs?
Yes. We can set up 3 additional password protected SSIDS per venue.
What is your return policy?
If you are dissatisfied with your cloud managed access point with Enterprise License purchase, simply submit your refund request within 30-days of purchase to Support@gogoguest.com. We will send you an RMA request form. All returns must be in new condition, including all accessories and original packaging.
What is your end-of-life policy?
Our world-class partners may find it necessary to discontinue products for a number of reasons, including product line enhancements, market demands, technology innovation, or the products simply mature over time and are replaced by functionally richer products. When a product reaches EOL, our partners are committed to communicating important issues throughout the EOL period. These notifications would include:
- End-of-Sale Announcement: Date of official end-of-sales notice, typically six months prior to the last order date.
- End-of-Sale (EOS) Date: The last date to order the product through our partner point-of-sale outlets. After this date, the product is no longer for sale via any channel.
- End-of-Support (EOST) Date: The last date a product will be affirmatively supported by our partners, typically seven years following the EOS Date.
HOURLY PREMIUM WIFI
Can we change the settings beyond an hour of premium WiFi?
We recommend that each Seller keeps their Premium WiFi settings to one hour for better sales results – our Test locations have seen the best transaction results from this 1-hour setting.
How do the Premium WiFi subscriptions work?
For every hour of Premium WiFi sold and used at your venue, you will receive $2.25 as your revenue share.
What do I need to set as my in-store commerce?
The in-store commerce module comes with the Basic (limited to 3 products) and Pro Plans (unlimited products). Simply follow the setup plan, then submit a high-resolution logo, product name, product description, images for each product, and price. We’ll set it up for you from there.
Can I offer subscriptions for my products?
Yes. You can choose this option during your in-store commerce setup.
Are there any additional transaction fees on consumable products that I sell through in-seat commerce?
Yes, GoGoGuest charges 5% per in-seat transaction. This % includes any payment processing and disbursement fees per transaction.
When do we get paid?
Our platform includes multi-party settlement. This means that you will receive regular reports on your store’s performance on the GoGoGuest platform (sales and in-store commerce transactions, etc.) within 1-3 business days.
Are you using a secure and reliable payment processing platform?
Yes. We process all in-store commerce transactions using the Square Up payments platform.
Do you provide daily sales reports?
Yes, we do. These daily sales reports are conveniently emailed to your inbox.
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
Is the platform specific for coffee shops only?
No, the GoGoGuest platform can be used by other venues too – for example, pubs, cafes, food courts, restaurants, bars, and more – any store or foodservice venue that is interested to maximize their revenue with managed WiFi and an advanced marketing platform.
Can we use GoGoGuest for Pubs, cafes, food courts, food trucks and restaurant marketing?
Yes, you can! We’re happy to help. To learn more, please send a message to ContactUs@gogoguest.com.
How does the branded landing page work?
Each Seller has access to a custom landing page which includes your logo and a photo of your venue. You will need to provide a high-resolution logo and photo for us to set-up your branded page.
How do you capture email addresses, social logins, and build a contact list?
Each GoGoGuest user is asked to create an account using an email address or a specific social media credential to use 1-hour of free Premium WiFi daily.
Do you provide email templates?
These are included in the Pro plan – making it easy for you to set up email marketing campaigns.
How easy is it to setup an email campaign?
The Pro plan makes it super easy. With the Pro plan, the email addresses provided to you are confirmed and verified accounts. All you’ll need to do is select an email template, add your branding and message to it, test and finally set a date and time to distribute your campaign.
What is included in the mobile app listing?
- This listing is included in the Basic and Pro plans.
- We include your business address, store contact phone number, business hours and other details that you provide.
- The mobile app is location-aware, so as long as a GoGoGuest member is logged in, we are able to notify them of special offers from your venue when they are nearby.
- Users are also able to purchase consumable products and WiFi subscriptions through in-app purchases.
Do you host local special events?
Yes, we do – and we can help bring more customers to your store! If interested in hosting special events for GoGoGuest app subscribers at your location, please contact Jessica@gogoguest.com
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
What do you do with the Seller information and Subscriber data you collect?
- We utilize industry standard security and authentication to protect our Sellers’ and Subscribers’ personal/confidential information.
- We strictly use Seller and Subscriber data to learn about consumer behaviors and preferences that will help create a better experience for our Sellers and Subscribers.
- We do not provide our Seller or Subscriber data to any third-party without consent or notice from our Sellers or Subscribers.
- Please review our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement periodically as it may be updated to reflect organizational changes.