Ready To Try GoGoGuest?
We curated a set of first questions that come to mind to help you get the most out of your free trial. Enter keywords to find your answers or submit your question to Concierge@gogoguest.com
We’re super excited to offer a 25-day FREE Trial so you can get to know GoGoGuest before subscribing. To get started visit GoGoGuest.com/wifi-service-subcriptions.
How Trials Work
Each trial-sign up is limited to one store venue. If you are a multi-location owner or a franchise who wishes to start a trial in more than one location we can certainly make it happen. Reach out to Concierge@gogoguest.com
We know days get busy and starting something is daunting. GoGoGuest offers concierge service during the 25-day trial period every step of the way.
- Designing and setting up your captive portal
- Setting up your wifi service and managing the settings
- Creating a welcome sign – up email template
- Helping you pick an access point, if you are not using Meraki, Open Mesh or Ubiquiti
- Support and maintenance throughout the 25-day period.
Concierge services means a better chance for success.
- Our concierge driven free trial ensures your success from the moment you sign-up to the end of the 25-day trial period
- Our customer success team is available to directly answer questions via phone or email throughout the trial process.
- This is the main reason why we require a valid credit card when you sign-up
WHAT COMES AFTER SIGNING UP?
What happens after I sign-up for the trial?
- You will receive a welcome email from GoGoGuest.
- The second message will remind that you send your captive portal product images and logo to Support@GoGoGuest.com
- Followed by a 15-minute invite to confirm your onboarding call.
Almost there! Go live day
- The sooner you complete the simple on-boarding steps, the faster you’ll go live!
- On Go Live Day, we ask that you or a colleague is onsite at your physical store to test the captive portal and WiFi Service. A successful deployment looks like this:
- Guest connects to your guest hotspot
- Captive portal appears
- Guest connects
- Guest receives a welcome email
Start collecting customer data and supercharge your marketing!
- As soon as customers start joining your WiFi service through the captive portal, that means you are collecting customer data!
- All the PRO marketing, segmentation and customer journeys are turned on during your trial, so you can send as many campaigns, as well as set-up as many segmentation and journeys as you like!
Here Are Some Things To Note About Our Trials:
- You won’t be able to download the customer data you capture if you end your trial before the 25th day
- You will not be able to add lists or other customer data from previous solutions on a trial account. You will need to upgrade.
- Trial accounts will not have access to the Events Calendar tool, surveys or feedback and ratings modules.
- Trial accounts are limited to one user.
3 Days Before Your Trial Ends:
- You will receive a notice that your trial is up and that your account will automatically be upgraded to a paid service if you do not cancel.
If you wish to cancel, simply send a message to Concierge@gogoguest.com before 12MN of your trial-end date.
WHO USES GOGOGUEST?
Gogoguest is a business WiFi service and cloud software multi-channel customer marketing platform for any store or venue
The GoGoGuest customer marketing platform is currently deployed in 12 US markets and growing every week. The industries we serve include:
- Coffee shops
- Smoothie or juice bars
- Gastro pubs
- Quick service food and beverage establishments
- Music venues
- Hotels, hostels and bed and breakfasts
- Pop-up retail or short-term retail
- Mixed-use hospitality venues
If you need more help or did not find an answer to your question, reach out to Concierge@gogoguest.com.
Didn’t find what you need? Submit your question to Concierge@gogoguest.com
We’ll respond as soon as possible