Get Started With GoGoGuest
We curated a set of first questions that come to mind to help you get the most out of your GoGoGuest account. Enter keywords to find your answers or submit your question to Concierge@gogoguest.com
Prefer to chat with our team before signing up? We’re super excited to offer a complimentary consultation so you can get to know GoGoGuest before subscribing. To get started visit GoGoGuest.com/vip-demo.
How GoGoGuest Accounts Work
Each subscriber sign up is limited to one store venue and online store. If you are a multi-location owner or a franchise who wishes to start a trial in more than one location we can certainly make it happen. Reach out to Concierge@gogoguest.com
We know days get busy and starting something is daunting. GoGoGuest offers concierge service during the account set up process including:
- Designing and setting up your captive portal
- Setting up your wifi service and managing the settings
- Creating four email templates for your brand
- Helping you pick an access point, if you are not using Meraki, Open Mesh or Ubiquiti
- Customer success recommendations on campaigns that you should focus on for your business
- Phone, email or web-chat support
Concierge services means a better chance for success.
- Our concierge driven customer success ensures your success with the GoGoGuest platform
- Our customer success team is available to directly answer questions via phone or email throughout the trial process.
- This is the main reason why we require a valid credit card when you sign-up
WHAT COMES AFTER SIGNING UP?
What happens after I sign-up for an account?
- You will receive a welcome email from GoGoGuest.
- The second message will remind that you send your captive portal product images and logo to Concierge@GoGoGuest.com
- Followed by a 15-minute invite to confirm your onboarding call.
Almost there! Go live day
- The sooner you complete the simple on-boarding steps, the faster you’ll go live!
- On Go Live Day, we ask that you or a colleague is onsite at your physical store to test the captive portal and WiFi Service. A successful deployment looks like this:
- Guest connects to your guest hotspot
- Captive portal appears
- Guest connects
- Guest receives a welcome email
Start collecting customer data and supercharge your marketing!
- As soon as customers start joining your WiFi service through the captive portal, that means you are collecting customer data!
- And there are more than one way of using GoGoGuest to capture your customer’s data including branded sign-up forms for an iPad device and source code for your website.
- By using GoGoGuest customer acquisition channels, this means you’re using one platform to capture, activate and engage your customer funnel in-store and online.
- There are no limits to your list segmentation, email marketing automations and email campaigns. We do recommend sending a meaningful and personalized message at least once per week.
Here Are Some Things To Note About Your GoGoGuest Account:
- You are able to download the customer data you capture to a CSV file.
- You have the option to send all your customer data to a third-party platform if you prefer. This may have an additional charge.
- You are able to add lists or other customer data from previous solutions.
- There are four different GoGoGuest account tiers available in a monthly or annual subscription.
- Ask about our customer data and insights integrations for your POS, eCommerce site and third-party platforms including reservations, loyalty rewards programs, mobile apps and more!
Payment and Cancellation Notices:
- You will receive a notice that your account payment is up three-days before it is due.
- We require a 30-day cancellation period from the cancellation request date.
- If you need to make changes to your account, send a message to Concierge@gogoguest.com.
WHO USES GOGOGUEST?
Gogoguest is a smart marketing platform for physical and online retailers of any size. Our platform comes with a business WiFi service and cloud software omni-channel smart marketing platform for any store or venue
The GoGoGuest omni-channel marketing platform is currently deployed in 35 US markets and growing every week. The industries we serve include:
- Coffee shops
- Smoothie or juice bars
- Gastro pubs
- Quick service food and beverage establishments
- Music venues
- Hotels, hostels and bed and breakfasts
- Pop-up retail or short-term retail
- Mixed-use hospitality venues
- Fashion and accessories showrooms
- Home and garden shops
If you need more help or did not find an answer to your question, reach out to Concierge@gogoguest.com.