Why is it important for your business to grow your email lists every day?
Your email marketing database decays by about 22.5% every year. So it’s important to have a strategy to have a consistent source of new subscribers for your email list. However it is even more important to keep your email list active, fresh and engaged.
This guide will walk you through a variety of strategies to capture and grow your valid subscriber emails with permission. Store, activate and engage with your customers from one simple digital hub.
6 Key Steps To Growing Your Email List
GoGoGuest helps business owners easily capture high-performing subscriber emails with permission. Imagine if there was one place that allowed you to build a more meaningful, lasting relationship with each customer from discovery to turning them into a loyal fan!
Before you start daydreaming about how wonderful that would be, GoGoGuest is exactly the company you’re looking for.
- Set clear objectives. Why do you need to collect email addresses and grow an email list for your business? Most business owners get excited about growing email lists, but never fully optimize their lists for maximum ROI. This is the case when objectives are not established. On the other end of the spectrum, businesses who set clear business ROI goals optimize the potential of each subscriber with robust email marketing and automation strategies.
- Elevate your inbound marketing strategy. Inbound is a method of attracting, engaging and delighting people to grow a business that provides value and builds trust. Once people are at your storefront, your website, your app, your social media page what type of content can they consume and get to know your business or your brand?Inbound is a better way to market, a better way to sell, and a better way to serve your customers.
- Inbound marketing channels. Your in-bound marketing is 100% about content and tools to attract potential customers to your business, brand, product or service. Here are the inbound channels, tools and features that you can use with GoGoGuest. We recommend a combination or applying all these channels to grow your subscriber email list with permission.
- Captive portals for guest WiFi hotspots
- Website or landing pages
- Cloud POS
- Third party applications
- Digital hub for all your email lists. After selecting the best channels for your inbound marketing strategy, what is next? You should ask yourself: what is the easiest way for me and my team to access, view and use your subscriber email list? Different technologies will come with a database feature to store your email list. Some will come with basic email marketing features and performance insights, but none will make it easier for you to bring all your subscribers in one place and the capability for you to engage and understand your customers.
- All your customer email marketing, data and insights. GoGoGuest provides one easy-to-use cloud-based customer email marketing, data and insights platform to help business owners engage with their customers in multiple new ways. We do this with premium email marketing backed with data and insights from your guest WiFi, website, landing pages, surveys, cloud POS, eCommerce and third-party applications. We help drive awareness, engagement and loyalty at every stage of the buyer’s journey – in your storefront or on digital.
GoGoGuest is a customer marketing and data software subscription solution that helps every business and iconic brand better understand their customers. We are trusted by over 200 businesses and power more than a million customer engagements every month. Our story.