When potential customers are looking for a place for a great cup of coffee or a glass of delicious craft beer, they have an endless number of places to choose from. How do you attract technology forward customers to your coffee shop or craft brewery?
The right customer experience and technology stack can help your local business stand out from the crowd. We curated five unique coffee shop and craft brewery technologies that you should consider when opening or re-opening your business.
How Coffee Shops, Craft Breweries and Bars Are Using Technology to Restore and Grow
With States lifting shelter-in-place orders, coffee shops, tap rooms, bars and restaurants are planning a GRAND careful reopening after weeks of shifting operations to take-out and delivery only. Here are five unique coffee shop and craft brewery technologies that you may want to consider to keep your staff and guests safe and comfortable as you plan your reopening.
- Flexible and scalable cloud POS and ecosystem. Aesthetics and design of the hardware infrastructure you choose for your business is key to project your brand’s personality and flair. More important, it is essential to select a POS solution that is flexible and scalable to make it easy for you to adjust to unexpected changes. A cloud POS solution with an ecosystem of partners and apps give businesses full control to make the shift from being a 100% in-store business to going online, ordering to go, curb-side pick-up and eliminating the requirement of signatures. GoGoGuest integrates with other cloud POS systems.
- Smart hardware for your craft beer tap. With health and safety being the number 1 priority for many consumers, businesses are reopening with half or a quarter the capacity and a higher standard of sanitation and health first standards. While less to no contact when tapping and serving a beverage, it is important to consider quality, temperature and the efficiency of the pour, so why not consider a smart tap that also helps business owners with data and insights?
- Smart WiFi for your coffee shop and tap room. Controlling the guest flow in and out of your taproom is essential to keep social distancing guidelines. A guest WiFi that requires a purchase, allows your business to optimize your space when reopening with limited capacity. With companies asking their employees to work-from-home your coffee shop or taproom could be the likely spot for consumers who have a big need to get outside of their homes after being cooped up indoors for so long.
- Grow digital. While 33% of consumers surveyed said the first thing they need to return to life is going to a coffee shop, restaurant, tap room or bar your business has the opportunity to grow digital too. Successfully selling beer and food online directly or using third-party apps, offering advanced ordering and merchandise require that you offer the same level of experience that guests expect when they are in your tap room. Why worry about building a beautiful website with all the standard eCommerce features, functionality and re-targeting when you don’t have to?
- All-in-one customer marketing and data platform for in-store and digital. Now that you’ve got all your ducks in a rom in-store and online get your business back on track, it is time to consider learning and planning for the future. With data, insights and trends at your fingertips it is possible to think, plan and implement ahead.
In this uncertain market climate, everyone is looking for ways to restore and grow their business footprint. Investing in an all-in-one customer marketing and data solution that helps you better understand your customers is top of mind more than ever. Request for more info.
GoGoGuest is a customer marketing and data software subscription solution that helps every business and iconic brand better understand their customers. We are trusted by over 200 businesses and power more than a million customer engagements every month. Our story.