GoGoGuest is a Square App Marketplace marketing analytics partner. We were first introduced in 2017 in the Restaurant category. As limited dine-in space is a challenge for many food and beverage businesses and brands, WiFi marketing with time-limits and a purchase is a very popular toolset that remains part of our core product.
This guide will walk you through how GoGoGuest helps businesses and brands create meaningful customer engagement by using data from Square POS (and other POS systems), WiFi system, eCommerce platform (if you’re selling online) and any Third Party-Applications.
What many of our customers discover when getting to know GoGoGuest solutions and services is that we go so much deeper than WiFi marketing or your storefront. Many multi-location businesses and brands use GoGoGuest to make decisions about marketing programs, product combination offerings and reward programs. We’re also used to identify new market opportunities, understand buying patterns and personalization.
GoGoGuest and Square together is a revelation. We’re empowering our team to make better decisions that accelerate our revenue at every customer touch point.
We are super excited about using our own data to drive new business growth, repeat visits and a rewards program that our customers find exciting!
John Wittig, COO, Coffeebar
Data From Square – Why It is So Important
Get To The Good Part Of Your Data From Square
Organizing data streams from multiple data sources is complex. In enterprise companies, there are teams and a huge budget earmarked so a company can access, clean and organize the company’s data.
At GoGoGuest, we make this process, as simple as, connecting with Square. All the magic happens behind the scenes – we clean, organize and group your data into digestible formats so your operations or finance team do not have to download boatloads of CSV files and spend hours of time making sense of all the information from pages of spreadsheets.
We reduce the time to get to the good stuff to seconds instead of weeks and months. We also remove human error from the equation.
AI: Understand Data From Systems You Use
Once data from all available data sources are cleaned and organized, GoGoGuest then applies artificial intelligence (AI) and logic to find answers that you likely have not asked about your business and opportunities that you have yet tapped into.
GoGoGuest Analytics is designed to help businesses like yours, find opportunities to up sell, cross sell product combinations and create exciting personalized customer rewards using:
- Personalization by location, product preferences and lifestyle
- Customer engagement toolsets
- Market basket analysis and offer/rewards management
Find customer segments you have not reached. Discover new markets and popular product combinations bought across all your physical stores and online channels – information that is not immediately transparent by looking at your POS dashboard.
Use Data To Drive Customer Engagement
Now that your customer data is organized, you have a complete view of how your business is really performing and which customer groups are buying or not – it is time to create your personalized customer journeys and a marketing program using the key insights gleaned.
A few examples of personalization that you may find interesting:
- Most businesses rely on offering “earn a star or point for every X you purchase.” As a customer this is not too exciting, since I know I’ll get the same offer from a business 2 or 3 blocks away that also makes a creamy and delicious organic matcha milk tea. So for someone who is in your customer group “Purchases matcha milk tea 2x a week” “is local” “average order per visit $12” what would you rather offer as an enticing reward to increase that customer’s AOV and increase my frequency of visit? A generic star won’t do it!
- A high-end salon gets cancellations from time to time. Most high-end salons require a downpayment at the time of booking a service. Fill that cancelled appointment to double your revenue and keep your stylist happy with a tip! Reaching out to “your local customer segment”, “your waitlist” or “customers who have not been back for a certain period of time” are great customer groups to reach out to fill that cancellation.
- Sending campaigns that drive online ordering and to go orders is a big win for food and beverage restaurants during this current climate. Some opportunities we are seeing: 1) Online ordering menus could be better optimized for higher sale items 2) Food and drink combos are a great way to increase the average order purchase and frequency 3) Encourage pick-up vs. delivery as an opportunity to up sell a customer on their favorite bag of coffee or bbq sauce!
Use Data To Motivate Your Team
GoGoGuest is an attractive solution for multi-location hospitality, food and beverage businesses and retailers.
A real-time revenue dashboard across all your store locations and online channels is a great way to keep your team on their creative toes. Start conversations around “Why is Store #10 doing $100K+ more than Store #01? What are you doing well and differently in Store #10? What can you replicate for Store #01?
Get your marketing team to plan, create and execute on marketing campaigns consistently. See real-time campaign results and how each impacts your bottom-line.
GoGoGuest is the complete customer engagement and analytics software platform for businesses who sell from physical stores and online. GoGoGuest captures and analyzes existing data streams from Point of Sale systems, eCommerce platforms, Wi-Fi systems, and Third-Party applications to provide businesses with key insights for precise marketing, faster and confident operational decisions and revenue management. Our story.
Ready To Get Started?